Cerioni Casa Immobiliare
in Ancona since 1959

A success story

The Company was founded at the end of the 1950s by Ivo Cerioni, a face of the old Ancona who was becoming part of the city then in transition during the high growth period of construction in the 1960s

From the beginning, Ivo Cerioni managed to satisfy his fellow- citizens’ building needs. As the years passed, the Company grew up with his city. Ivo Cerioni’s children have grown up with the Company and these children now manage the Company and have given it a new innovative and dynamic structure.